The land of Taru which never disappoints
Tadoba, a wildlife paradise of Maharashtra. In a short time, it has gained a lot of popularity amongst wildlife enthusiasts around the globe. Bold tigers, healthy birdlife, frequent sightings of leopards, sloth bears, wild dogs make this park stand tall and never disappoint any visitor. Not only the core forest, but the buffers of the Tadoba National Park are also equally good, and has a rich tiger population and substantial bird and mammal life.
We at FIRALE, a team of young and dynamic enthusiasts having a vast experience of the forests of India ensure your travel to be one of the best ever, not only in terms of tiger spotting but also focusing on various beauties the forest has to offer.
We are here to help you to get the most memorable wildlife experience ever. The bamboos have a lot to offer, so what are you waiting for, come along to experience the best wilderness behind bamboos.
Got question? Say Hi!
Reach Nagpur at around 9.00 am. After a sumptuous breakfast in a local restaurant, drive to Tadoba. Check-in to the resort and we meet over lunch and discuss the plan of action for the upcoming days. We then move for our first safari in Tadoba National Park, where we explore the wilderness of the forest. After the safari, we have a short introductory session along with dinner, and then later we retire for the day.
We kickstart our day with an early morning wake-up call for the morning safari and explore the beautiful bamboo forests. When we return to our resort, breakfast is ready to be served. We rest for a while and meet for a hefty lunch before starting for our evening safari. After the evening safari, we have an interactive session over wildlife in India and our sightings for the day. Post dinner, we disperse and rest for the day.
We start early for our morning safari in the forest to explore areas like Pandhapauni, Teliya, Tadoba lake in search of big cats and other wild species. Later in the day, we have a traditional hot lunch, and we go for our last evening safari. This one is followed by a short film and interactive session at the resort over a delicious dinner. Rest overnight at the resort.
Today we have our last safari in the park. We try to look out for the best who might have been missed out in the first five rounds. We also try for the best frames in the early morning light. After the safari, we enjoy a hot breakfast at the resort and depart for Nagpur with and depart for Nagpur with a group picture and numerous memories of Tadoba.
- Accommodation in a 3-star wildlife resort for three nights in comfortable Air-conditioned rooms.
- All meals ex-Nagpur (daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea, and dinner) starting with breakfast on day 1 and concluding with breakfast on day 4.
- Six jungle safaris in an open gypsy at Tadoba National Park with all forest entry fees, permits, taxes, guide, and gypsy charges.
- Safaris in the best possible premium zones selected as per our experience and current sighting trends.
- Nagpur-Tadoba-Nagpur transfers by an AC SUV-vehicle (Toyota Innova/similar).
- Services of a Firale expert on the tour.
- Interactive sessions and group discussions on wildlife and daily sightings.