An encounter with the wilderness in a true sense
Nagzira, a wildlife sanctuary that takes us beyond Maharashtra boundaries. Located between Bhandara-Gondia district, it marks an important corridor that links southern and central forested areas like the Tadoba-Andhari and Kanha Tiger Reserves.
Nagzira houses a healthy population of leopards, wild dogs, sloth bears, and numerous birds protected by the luxuriant vegetation. A standout feature is a part where the stay is arranged right in the core forest area, giving an opportunity to have a one-to-one connection with nature and feel the wilderness in the true sense. a living outdoor museum to explore and appreciate nature.
We at FIRALE, the keen followers and trackers of wildlife understand the client requirement and forest dynamics and love to serve you in the best possible way we can.
We are here to offer you an unforgettable wildlife encounter ever. So come one, come all to explore and get immersed in nature’s intense and raw experience!
Got question? Say Hi!
Meet our wildlife expert at Nagpur who will guide you throughout. Reaching Nagzira after a 3-hour drive, the forest welcomes you with a simple yet tasty lunch, helping you get acquainted with the environment. We head for our first safari in the wild. After having glimpses of the beautiful forest, we come to a place where we’ll be staying for the rest of the tour, the Forest Guest House situated in the heart of the jungle!
Wake up to the sweet chirping of birds or even to calls of leopards! Kick start the day with a hot cup of morning tea and we head for our morning safari. With a lot of enthusiasm and curiosity, we explore the woods hoping to have a great sighting of a leopard or two; or a chital or a sambar! Tired and exhausted with the 4-5 hours drive, we refill ourselves with a delish meal and are set to go for the afternoon safari. It is indeed exciting to listen to the reverberating calls of all the wild species as the sunsets.
Observing how the jungle calls the day off while rambling alongside the lake adds a sparkle to our experience in the wilderness!
After a peaceful night’s sleep, it’s time for our last drive in the woods. Bidding adieu to one of India’s best leopard forests, we return to the guest house for our parting lunch and leave for Nagpur.
This marks the end of the Nagzira tour, but our sub-conscious mind still lingering around in the forest, hoping for another leopard sighting, making it nostalgic already!
Until next time!
- Accommodation in a wildlife resort for two nights in comfortable Air-conditioned rooms.
- All meals ex-Nagpur (daily bed tea, breakfast, lunch, evening tea, and dinner) starting with breakfast on day 1 and concluding with lunch on day 3.
- 4 jungle safaris in an open gypsy at Nagzira National Park with all forest entry fees, permits, taxes, guide, and gypsy charges.
- Safaris in the best possible premium zones selected as per our experience and current sighting trends.
- Return Nagpur-Nagzira-Nagpur transfers by an AC SUV-vehicle (Toyota Innova/similar).
- Services of a Firale expert on the tour.
- Interactive sessions and group discussions on wildlife and day’s sightings.